The Customer Experience Manager is primarily responsible for meeting with homeowners to determine areas of concern and coordinate repair schedules. Once repairs are completed, verify accuracy of subcontractor workmanship.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Receives calls and review correspondence from homeowners.
- Schedules appointments with homeowners.
- Conducts repair inspections with homeowners, utilizing extreme tact and diplomacy.
- Determines repairs to be made using discretion to satisfy customer requests and creates work order schedules.
- Communicates repairs needed to field and office staff; refers repair requests for unwarranted items to management.
- Communicates and coordinates with subcontractors regarding work orders and schedules; uses diplomacy in dealing with subcontractors.
- Verifies completion of subcontractor workmanship and communications completion to office staff.
- Authorizes billing requests after reviewing submitted charges for accuracy.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Manager.
Education & Experience
- High school degree or equivalent required
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience as a Warranty Manager for a high volume, public production builder
- Strong experience in delivering high quality customer service programs. JD P experience a plus!
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities including motivating teams and being results oriented
- Strong people skills, including the capability to handle various personalities and develop professional relationships
- Action oriented, with the drive to push projects and tasks to successful closure
- Proven ability of being customer centric by seeking solutions from the customer's perspective
- Strong verbal & written communication, with the ability to take complex concepts and communicate accurately and persuasively
- Strong ability to work within a team-setting, inclusive of other's ideas, and a willingness to cooperate
- Makes quick and accurate decisions based heavily on facts, data and/or metrics
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Work full-time schedule with flexibility for overtime when necessary
- Conduct business in a professional and ethical manner to potential buyers, trade partners, external officials, and coworkers to reinforce goodwill and profitability for the company
Skills & Abilities
- Detail oriented, with organization, management, follow-up skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written communication and negotiating skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees, homeowners, and management
- Time management skills to ensure we stay on task to meet goals
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and self-motivated
- The ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Obsession with customer delight and continually elevating customer experience standards
- Demonstrated and proven passion for real estate or design
- Local travel required within designated region
Technical Knowledge & Experience
- May visit construction sites where temperature, weather, and noise may vary.
- May encounter electrical, dust, poor ventilation, dangerous machinery, and moving objects.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Additionally, an employee’s job duties may change at any time, in the company’s sole discretion.