We are committed to providing an excellent and safe experience for our employees, homebuyers and realtor community. Given concerns associated with COVID-19, we have instituted the following safety practices to better protect the health of our homebuyers and employees:
Private MODEL HOME TOURS
In order to comply with appropriate social distancing, we strongly encourage you to call prior to an in person visit to confirm viewing hours and to set up a private appointment. Here’s how we’re keeping everyone safe:
- All of our model homes are currently “no handshake zones,” but we will be happy to greet you with a warm smile.
- Our model homes and inventory homes are being cleaned and sanitized routinely. Community sales managers are also conducting supplemental cleanings throughout the day and in between each appointment.
- We are conducting a digital wellness check each morning with all of our community sales managers and staff to ensure those who are sick or at risk stay home.
When To Stay Home
For the safety of everyone involved we ask that prior to entering a model home if you answer yes to any of the following questions that you call to reschedule your appointment:
- Is anyone in your home currently sick or quarantined?
- Has anyone in your home been in direct contact with anyone with Covid-19?
- Have you or anyone in your family traveled out of state or internationally in the last 14 days?